Sunday, February 22, 2009

White Wedding - Feb. 21, 2009

Mark the date!

Saturday, the 21st of February 2009 Britta Joy and Charles Ryan Weydert were married at Batavia Covenant Church in snow covered Batavia, Illinois.

What a great weekend with the family... =D

The Bengtsons and the Weyderts coming from all over the globe, convened on a frigid day in the small town just north of Chicago. We were there to witness two, beautiful and inspiring people choose to dedicate the rest of their lives to one another. A true Celebration. I was overjoyed for my sister, Britta, who was not only a breathtaking bride but has been my best friend from the day I was born. She deserves all the happiness in the world and look forward to being closer, geographically, again soon. I am honored and excited to have Ryan as a brother, sincerely, a dignified and caring man. We welcome him and his family into ours- I feel I speak for the whole family in describing how magical of a weekend it truly was.

Pictures coming soon...

Cheers!

No comments: