Friday, March 5, 2010

March 5th Massacre


The following is an email from my sister we received this morning. Britta is looking after her two dogs by herself while her husband, who's also a pilot in the Navy, is abroad... enjoy...


Monroe (left) carried on and ended all at once a long standing Bengtson dog tradition this morning.

He, as had dogs past, sunk his teeth into my childhood teddy bear. But instead of tearing off an eye, or single limb and leaving the remains for dogs to come, he de-bowled my sweet teddy.

His innards were strewn throughout the house requiring me to vacuum prior to leaving for work. The bear was almost unrecognizable except for the 3 different pieces of the bear's fur that lay lifeless on opposite sides of the room. Unfortunately that wasn't enough...

After the horrid massacre I returned upstairs to finish getting ready for work and he somehow found another smaller bear. I found Monroe throwing said bear's head in the air and chasing it around. Betty (right) had the body and was very proud to show me that she, too, could de-bowl an innocent bear.

These monsters should be caged! (really!!)

No comments: