Monday, May 4, 2009

Before 30 Bucket List

In a few days I will be off traveling again and will be doing a significant amount of it in the next two or three months. Most notably, I will be going to meet up with my former roommate from Boston, Tyas. Known as Mr. Van Boston, Tyas and I had a blast during our brief tenure in Beantown together.

After he finished his classes, T set off traveling the continental US, hitting hot spots such as New York, LA, Miami, Vegas, SF- he is trying to pack in as much as possible during his last few weeks... His current and my impeding travels have got me thinking, "what else do I want to do and see before I turn 30?"

So, without further adieu, here are SOME of the tasks on my "Before 30 Bucket List"

1) Complete a food challenge
3) Visit New Zealand (*the list of countries to visit is over 20)
5) Go Skydiving
13) Own a motorcycle
14) Go to a music festival
16) Live on an island
18) Party with a Celebrity
25) Live on a boat
28) Complete a triathlon
36) Grow something
45) Hitch hike
51) Drive on the Autobahn
53) Learn to sail
56) Play with a monkey
62) Tango
68) Ride a bull
70) Break a World Record
71) Take a StrongMan tequila shot
77) Grow a grizzly beard
79) Drink a $100+ bottle of wine
82) Cross country road trip
91) Drive a T-Rex
100) Go to a World Cup

No comments: